I graduated in Psychology at the Universidad de Granada in 2004. I’m a health psychologist certified by the Delegación Territorial de Igualdad, Salud y Políticas Sociales (Provincial delegation of Equality, Health and Social Policies) of Malaga. I’m member of the Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Psicólogos (Psychologists Association) of Eastern Andalusia.
My professional practice and passion for psychology developed and consolidated throughout the years. I helped several patients, improving their mental and emotional health and -along with that- their quality of life.
- Private medical sessions in Marbella, at present
- Health psychologist working at Hospital Ochoa, Marbella, from 2014 to 2019
- Psicóloga de menores que han sufrido violencia intrafamiliar en Marbella.
- Psychological treatment of children victims of domestic violence, in Marbella
- Psychologist and psychosocial interventionist with refugees, in Córdoba
- Social educator and director in charge of the center for the protection of minors in Granada
- Psychologist working with abused minors, in Granada
During my sixteen years experience as a psychologist, I have had the opportunity to work with many highly vulnerable groups. Among them, I treated minors with behavioral, cognitive and emotional problems; minors who suffered from violence in the family, or from any other form of abuse, bullying included. I treated people of different age ranges (children, teenagers, adults) with psychological pathologies such as depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. I treated patients who had been harassed at work, and patients victims of gender-based violence. I work with gifted and talented youths, and special talents in the artistic, athletic or academic field.