Laura Sánchez psychologist
- I have a solid background of sixteen years of experience.
- High performance psychology within your reach..
- People with high intellectual capacity learned how to redirect their skill through my therapeutic sessions.
- Artists, businesspeople and athletes with a special talent improved their performance and self-efficacy.
- People with psychological difficulties found a place where they can overcome their dysfunctional patterns in just few sessions.
My theraphy sessions
Sensibility, empathy and engagement with my patients mark the difference in my therapeutic sessions. We create together a high-profile work environment, where we search for the ideal solution to every problem.
I use a direct and dynamic therapeutic model, which inspired my patients of all ages and nationalities. They are surprised by this proactive healing method, that pulls them out of their comfort zone or emotional hurt, in just a few sessions. I guide them through the correct way of comprehending and understanding their own dysfunctional patterns.
My approach to psychology is different, it’s a high-level professional practice, charged with positive solutions, intended for the involvement of the patients themselves in his or her own recovery.
It consists of exclusive and custom-made sessions. I personally believe that each one of us is unique and special. We all have to deal with trouble at work, personal problems or difficult relationships, and we do it in different ways.
Your life won’t be the same after the therapy, because you will end up being THE person in charge of yourself.
Therapy in children and adolescents
- ADHD: Attention-Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Child depression or anxiety
- behavioral problems in children and adolescents
- fears and traumas in children and adolescents
- School bullying
- Victims of domestic violence and abuse survivors
- School motivation problems
Successful businesspeople, famous artists and élite athletes improved their cognitive, behavioral, emotional and/or relational background after therapy, boosting their performance and self-efficacy, at a personal and professional level.
- ANXIETY: PANIC ATTACKS, AGORAPHOBIA, SOCIAL PHOBIA, OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER, GENERAL APPREHENSION
- STATE OF MIND: DEPRESSION, BIPOLAR DISORDER, DYSTHYMIA, CYCLOTHYMIA
- LOW SELF-ESTEEM
- VICTIMS OF GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE
- EATING DISORDERS: ANOREXIA AND BULIMIA
- PATHOLOGICAL FEARS
- HARASSMENT AT WORK